Saturday 13 August 2016

RING Doorbell on Automated Home

Second port from Automated Home in  a row. This time they have reviewed the Ring Doorbell. It's a great piece of technology as it is a truly wireless doorbell giving you a bi-directional video and audio connection so that you can see and talk to people ringing you doorbell wherever you are - in the garden, the bathroom or the other side of the world.


Unfortunately I had to send mine back as it was just too big for my standard UK door. Ring have been very responsive on their Facebook page, suggesting the Ring Pro. This one looks interesting but requires existing doorbell wiring, which I don't have. Either way, it's a great device, but just not right for me. I would like the RING Pro form factor, but without the need for wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment